Postgraduate education, or graduate education, involves learning and studying for academic or professional degrees, academic or professional certificates, academic or professional diplomas, or other qualifications for which a first or bachelor's degree generally is required, and it is normally considered to be part of higher education.
Universities in Turkey offer a wide range of graduate programs. While master's programs take about 2 years (non-thesis master's programs generally take 1½ years), doctoral programs take about 4 years.
Post-graduate opportunities are also available in universities in Turkey. Duration depends on the program and university.
– Candidates for the program are required to submit their diploma as well as a ratified copy of Turkish translation of the Diploma from notary.
– A TOMER (Ankara University Turkish Learning Center) certificate giving a minimum score of C1. Foreign students who are educated in Turkey do not need to take TÖMER Turkish Language exam.
– A valid GRE-GMAT-ALES or equivalent exam score.*
– YDS-KPDS-ÜDS with a minimum score of 55/100 or equivalence from TOEFL and certificates accepted by YÖK (Turkish Higher Education Council)**
– Equivalence document from YÖK that proves your diploma is valid in Turkey
– An ID copy
Aim of the Double Major Program (DMP) is to allow academically successful major students to study in a different discipline for an acquisition of the second Bachelor’s Degree in the same period of time.
Minor Field of Study
The program of the Minor Field Study is to provide academically successful major students with an improvement in a different discipline desired.
- Institute of Educational Sciences
- Institute of Science
- Institute of Fine Arts
- Institute of Health Sciences
- Institute of Social Sciences
- Institute for Water Science
For the courses offered, please click